Praise Casino Policy (EU) for Affiliates
THE DATA WE COLLECT
|praiseaffiliates.com when using the site||Pseudonymous information about the way You use our website||To Improve Our website and enhance the user experience||As long as required to fulfil the purposes (see “Cookies”)|
|praiseaffiliates.com when interacting with the assets on Our website||All the information you provide when you fill in forms (subscriptions, affiliate applications, etc.)||It allows Us to manage Our relationship with You||As long as required to fulfil the purposes. In case of email subscriptions, until you unsubscribe.|
|Emails from You||Records of correspondence we have with you||To contact you and answer questions||As long as required to manage the relationship, depending on the type of correspondence|
|Contact information provided to become an Affiliate||Username for logging in, email address, name, date of birth, country and address, telephone number and financial data.||Ensuring security, fulfilling the AML legal requirements and to manage our relationship with You||For the duration of the relationship and up to 5 years afterward (for financial data)|
*Note: besides the purposes listed, we can use your Personal Data as required by laws and regulations.
**Note: your Personal Data may be kept at the site for longer if necessary in order to comply with regulatory requirements, legal obligations, to prevent fraud and abuse, or to resolve disputes. We may also keep anonymized derivates of your Personal Data for business analytics purposes without automated decisions.
When We process your Personal Data to maintain relationship with You we rely on lawful basis that performs the contract We have with your and/or Your employer. This also means relying on Your consent freely given to you upon the application process. When you use and interact with the Website, we rely on Your consent as lawful basis.
Your Personal Data may be shared with third parties in the following cases:
- Upon giving consent;
- Necessarily to provider the Website (third-party Internet service providers;
- Necessarily when we need to contact you (third-party email providers);
- In circumstances when Your Personal Data is on an aggregated and anonymous basis, such as in cases where you could not be personally identified from it;
- As permitted by laws and regulations;
- To comply with legal obligations so We can enforce or apply Our own Terms and Conditions or protect the property, rights, or the safety of the Praise Gaming Group;
- If the Praise Gaming Group’s assets are sold or we undergo corporate restructuring as a result of the change of Praise Gaming Group control.
All third parties that have acquired the Praise Gaming Group assets will continue using Your Personal Data as set in this document. Apart from these consequences, we won’t share or sell Your Personal Data to third parties.
These are the cookies we use:
- Universal Google Analytics – these cookies will collect information about the number of visitors on Our website. We use this information to compile reports we can use to improve the Website. The cookies are collected anonymously. This includes the number of visitors that have come to the Website and the pages they’ve accessed. More information is available on https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
- Performance cookies – these cookies collect data on how players use our Website. It shows data on the most visited pages and any error messages. They don’t collect information that identifies visitors. The information in these cookies is aggregated and anonymous. We only use this data to improve our Website.
- Functionality cookies – the functionality cookies store data regarding the choices you make and provide a more personal experience. They may, for example, provide you with local weather reports or traffic news in your region. They are also used to remember changes to fonts, text size, and other stuff. Functionality cookies are in use when you watch a video or comment at the Website. They are anonymized and can’t be used to track your location.
- Targeting cookies – targeting cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to your interests. They can also limit the number of times you see an ad and measure the efficiency of the ads campaign. These are usually placed by ad networks that operate with Our permission. They remember when you used a website and share this information with other advertisers. More often than not, targeting cookies are linked to the site’s functionality provided by the other organization.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies enable You to move around the Website and access its features. These include secure areas. Without these cookies, e-billing services and shopping baskets can’t be provided.
The Praise Gaming Group is a multinational entity so Your Personal Data may be transferred and stored at a destination outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). The Personal Data can be hosted on servers outside of EEA. It can also be processed by staff outside of the EEA that works for us or another company affiliated with the Praise Gaming Group.
Of course, We will take all the necessary steps to ensure that it is treated securely and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
We have all physical and technical safeguards to protect Your Personal Data against unlawful destruction, accidental loss, modifications, unauthorized use, and any other unlawful form of processing. We will limit Your Personal Data to those who have a business need to know it. The parties accessing Your information will do it in a safe way and are subject to a duty of confidentiality. Since the Internet is not entirely secure, we can’t guarantee that the information You provide at the Website won’t be accessed, altered, disclosed, or destroyed by a breach of our safeguards or otherwise. Nevertheless, We will follow applicable rules to notify you if this happens.
By contacting Us at the Website, you can:
- Ask us to correct, remove, or modify Your personal information;
- Request a copy of the information we hold about you;
- Ask us not to use Your Personal Data;
- Object to any decisions taken by automated means that produce legal effects that concern or affect You.
If you want to exercise these rights, please contact us via the available channels. You will be required to submit proof of identity and address and specify the information related to your query.
For any queries, comments, or complaints about your personal data you can write at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your local Data Protection governing body.
Last updated February 2020
© Praise Gaming Group